Dhaka to Khulna Train Schedule
Khulna is the second most important divisional city in Bangladesh which is situated on the bank of river Rupsa and Bhairab. It is the traditional city also were various significant structures and tourist spots situated such as Khulna Medical College, Khulna University, KUET, the second seaport of Bangladesh and the world-famous Sundarbans forest. For this reason, many people have to travel from Dhaka to Khulna regularly for different purposes. And the train is the safest and comfortable way of making a journey from Dhaka to Khulna. That’s why the detail information about the Dhaka to Khulna train schedule and Dhaka to Khulna train ticket prices are given here. For this reason, you will also know about the Dhaka to Khulna train map and Dhaka to Khulna train distance that is also described here.
Hanau am Main Dhaka to Khulna Train Schedule:
Only two types of trains give services for traveling from Dhaka to Khulna regularly. They are-
- Sundarban Express: It starts from Dhaka at 6.30 am and arrives at Khulna at 4.20 pm and there is an off day of the service on Wednesday.
- Chittra Express: The train starts from Dhaka at 7.00 pm and arrives at Khulna at 5.10 am and there is an off day of the service on Monday.
maximally Dhaka to Khulna Train Ticket Price:
There are different types of seating systems in Sundarban Express and Chittra Express at different prices. You can choose one of them according to your budget and ticket prices are given below-
- Shovon: 390 tk per person.
- Shovon Chair: 465 tk per person.
- Snigdha: 891 tk per person.
- 1st Class Ticket: 620 tk per person.
- 1st Class Birth: 930 tk per person.
- AC Chair: 1070 tk per person.
- AC Birth: 1599 tk per person.
buy clindagel 50mg Dhaka to Khulna Train Route Map:
Generally, these two trains stop in most of the rail stations between Dhaka to Khulna. The train starts from Dhaka then it comes to Kamlapur, then Joydebpur, then Tangail, after that Bangabandhu Bridge (east), then Ishurdi, then it arrives at Chuadanga, then Jashore and lastly it reaches Khulna. The stoppages from Dhaka to Khulna are-
- BB Setu (east)
- Boral Bridge
- Court Chandpur
mistřice seznamka pro seniory Dhaka to Khulna Train Distance:
The flying distance from Dhaka to Khulna is 132km and 272 km by road. So, it’s a very long distance and you will need more than 6 hours for arriving at Khulna. But the journey will be enjoyable if you choose to train as a media for traveling and you won’t feel bore rather you can make the journey in the fresh air.
Train Ticket Online:
Firstly, you need to visit the official of Bangladesh Railway and then you have to sign up on their website.
- Then you need to enter the name, address, email, password, you have to click the Register button for going the next step and after being confirmed your email, you can enter the website by sign in.
- Then you have to give travel details, check the price of the ticket, buy the ticket and you have to enter the card credential for buying the ticket.
- Finally, you have to confirm about purchasing tickets, then print it and collect the main ticket from the station.
I wish that this information will be very essential for you at the time of traveling and by this, you will able to make a safe, cheerful journey. Happy Journey.